We Lab Program
WE.LAB (Western - Eastern LAB) is an Innovation Accelerator Program based in Shanghai to support sino-international entrepreneurs venture projects.
Mission: Creation of Sino – Western joint ventures of young entrepeneurs, graduates, Ph.D / MBAs and / or spin-offs.
Our Method: Edupreneurship program (training and entrepreneurship) developed in Shanghai which included 3 phases.
Selecting Talents: We aim to work with best talented people and support them to start and grow their business idea in China and abroad.
Our Target: projects that are able to create proprietary technologies and / or own patents, with international potential, well-matched founders and management.
A Win-Win by Results: Cooperation in the development of projects, technologies and use / exploitation of results:
- Co-Patents: Co-ownership patent (50%). Access Chinese funds and infrastructures to develop new patents (ex. IC)
- Co-Startup Ownership: Equity: Majority young entrepreneurs, Foreign Investors limitation: Max 25%
- Co-Finance / Fiscal Lever: Sharing access funds and / or tax relief in accordance with the applicable standards for the startups (China, Western)
- Internet of Things (IOT),
- X-Commerce (B2B, B2C, Mobile, Video)
- Mobile Apps
- Social Business
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Clean & Green Tech
- Digital Interactive Software and Services
- Medical Digital Devices
Expected impactsThe program intend to promote the following social effects between China and Western countries.
- Knowledge Transfer & Patents Experiences
- Employment: Creating new jobs in countries involved. Generated new activities and opportunities
- Personal opportunities: Mixed teams.International Experience and Training
- Day-by-day management on behalf of your company